SIMS PAY – Pay your school
What is SIMS Pay
- SIMS Pay is an online payment system that provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online for school items such as school meals, trips, events, clubs, uniform and other school activities.
- SIMS Pay allows you to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school.
- Peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
- You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use SIMS Pay.
How do I get started with SIMS Pay?
The school will provide an activation letter containing a unique reference for your child – you will need this reference to access your child’s account.
- You will need your child’s date of birth.
- You will also need a Microsoft account – you can use an existing account (e.g. Hotmail or outlook account) or create a new one online – they are free, easy to set up and you can use any valid email address and password. If you need a free Microsoft account please go to: https://signup.live.com.
- To access SIMS Pay please go to: payyourschool.co.uk (http://www.payyourschool.co.uk)
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link contained in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their SIMS Pay account into a single combined view – please see the Help section within SIMS Pay on how to do this.
Is SIMS Pay safe – are my payments secure – is my information safe?
- Yes – SIMS Pay is safe secure and tested for the highest security.
- Please be assured that SIMS treat the security of your data with the utmost importance and are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and to this end guarantee the security of your details. All information on SIMS Pay is secure and only accessible by the school.
- SIMS Pay is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security and 3D fraud protection measures.
- The system is also free of any advertising and parents who sign up will not receive any e-mails or texts from advertisers or any other third parties.
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through SIMS Pay.
Below are some guides to help you if you have any issues when using SIMS Pay
If you are still encountering issues, please contact the school office via email: email@example.com
For more information about SIMS Agora online payments please see frequently asked questions for parents: