AIM HIGH, ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE!
Wood End Academy aims to be a school of quality in which all children can develop their full potential, gain a sense of self-worth and prepare for adult life in a happy, secure and caring environment.
We shall achieve this by:
· helping the children develop lively, enquiring minds with which they can acquire the knowledge and skills needed throughout their adult lives
· providing access to education and equal opportunities for all our children
· promoting healthy lifestyles by providing a wide range of cultural and sporting activities
· developing the self-discipline and acceptable behaviour needed to become an active, contributing member of the community
· helping the children to understand their responsibilities as citizens in a rapidly changing world
· promoting understanding and respect for the religions and ways of life of others
· having a well qualified, experienced, happy and caring staff who work together as a team to achieve our aims
We are proud to be part of your children's future